SAVE – THE – DATES : 9th Annual ChariTree Holiday Festival
at the Chetco Grange in Harbor, OR :
- Set-up trees & decor : Thursday, DEC 2, 2021 (10 am – 7pm) Please bring an extra ornament that represents your organization to decorate the ChariTree’s tree…2021 theme “Beach/Coastal”. Raffle items are accepted.
- COMMUNITY JUDGES : Friday, Dec 3 (morning). There will be Adult and Youth categories of awards decided by 3 to 4 community judges and one by a people’s choice ballot at the public event.
- GALA Night : Friday, DEC 3, 2021
Preview of trees event for the non-profits and sponsors. Auction bidding , tree voting, and raffle ticket sales begin.
- Public EVENT : Saturday, DEC 4, 2021
Event APPLICATIONS on-line by July 2021
- Open to NON-PROFITS : Adult Groups and Youth Groups (school students, age 18 and younger) to decorate live Christmas trees and wreaths for silent auction.
- Limited space available on floor and stage. Up-to 16 trees for 2021 event.
We encourage you to obtain support for your tree. Sponsor may pay for tree entry fee and/or provide ornaments/items/gift certificates. Your group may have more than one sponsor. ChariTree will promote & try to get your group a sponsor.For our advertising, please let us know who is sponsoring your tree as soon as possible.
- ChariTree buy’s the live trees (approximately 6-7 FT tall), the stand, and large tree bag.
- We recommend a short table to elevate your tree. Also bring an electric cord (12 FT or longer) with your name on it.
- Suggest to bring a small table or TV tray to display information about your organization & a sign displaying the activities you do for the community.
- Organization may sell your own items, but be aware that it all must fit into your small area (around 6FT X 6 FT).
- You may also attach gift certificates signs to your tree.
- Securely attach lights and each ornament by twisting a wire or hook or twisty ties to each tree branch for transportation of the bidder’s tree.
- Please only use masking or painter’s blue tape on the floor and walls.
2021 Participating Organizations : : Sponsors
We encourage you to obtain support for your tree. Sponsor may pay for tree entry fee and/or provide ornaments/items/gift certificates. Your group may have more than one sponsor. ChariTree will promote & try to get your group a sponsor.
Mission Statement : ChariTree is a non-profit committee of the Brookings Area Council for the Arts that brings awareness of local non-profits and helps them to fundraise for their activities all while the community enjoys a holiday festival of trees.
PR-Committee, Joan & Jenna Willis : 541 – 469 -1816
CT-BACA Tax ID# 93-0899520