2021 Tree Decorating & Judging
- ChariTree buy’s the live trees (approximately 6-7 FT tall), the stand, and large tree bag.
- We recommend a short table to elevate your tree. Also bring an electric cord (12 FT or longer) with your name on it.
- Suggest to bring a small table or TV tray to display information about your organization & a sign displaying the activities you do for the community.
- Organization may sell your own items, but be aware that it all must fit into your small area (around 5 FT X 6 FT).
- You may also attach gift certificates signs to your tree.
- Securely attach lights and each ornament by twisting a wire or hook or twisty ties to each tree branch for transportation of the bidder’s tree.
- Please only use masking or painter’s blue tape on the floor and walls.
- People’s Choice Award : Public vote at the event by ballots. All Adult and Youth Groups are eligible.
- Best In Show : Best in over-all design and theme. Emphasis on originality, attractiveness, and difficulty.
- Elves Award : Emphasis on creativity, fun, and Christmas spirit. Hand-made ornaments is a plus.
- Santa Award : Emphasis on showcasing youth organization or community. Creativity, youth must make at least 50% hand-made ornaments and decorate the tree.
Youth participation is required, at least two to help decorate the tree and one to be at the tree during the event.
9th Annual ChariTree Holiday Festival
December 4, 2021 at the Chetco Grange
11am – 4pm
ChariTree Holiday Festival door opens 11am, bidding ends 3:45pm (live trees decorated on floor and stage)
Silent Raffle Prizes (proceeds benefit ChariTree)
Silent Tree & Wreath Auctions (auction sheets provided)
People’s Choice Award (ballot sheets provided)
Coloring Workshop for Kids 11am – 2pm (Lunch room side tables)
Lunch available for $5 11:30am – 2pm (lunch proceeds benefit Chetco Grange)
Bidding Ends 3:45pm
Wrap Trees and Clean-Up 4pm – 5pm (ChariTree will provide and set-up the tree bag under the stand.)